Sunday, June 07, 2009

update and thingsss..

Gosh, I'm so sorry I don't update this more often but I don't seem to have the time, what with the baby and everything :[
I will do my best though! ♥

I have been a bit poorly lately - I had asthma when I was 3 and it went away once I got to secondary school..
But I had an attack a few days ago!
Was so scary..
My Mum was cutting the grass and my hayfever started acting up, which I wasn't really surprised about, but then out of nowhere I couldn't breathe and I was all wheezy and tight in my chest, and so I went to lie down..
But then it got worse so my Mum called an ambulance and they came - I was so embarrassed because all my neighbours were being nosey and looking out of their windows - one even came and stood outside to watch!! :/
WEIRD.
I was given a nubuliser and oxygen, then taken to the hospital.
Once I got there they made me do the peak flow meter and we were sitting around for what felt like ages..
Then I got sent home with no meds or anything, because the doctor said they don't like giving people inhalers incase they take them too often >.<
I was so annoyed.
I felt alright and I was just hoping it was a one-off, so I got a cab home.
The next day I still didn't feel right and then my neighbour cut the grass in both her gardens, and sure enough I had another attack, so off to the hospital I went again..
This time I was rushed through and they gave me 6 types of medicine and eventually after hooours of sitting around I was sent home with an inhaler!
I've only had to use it once, but I have this awful cough and I seem to wheeze and rattle in my chest a lot, so I'm going to see my gp next week :[
BAH!

I hate being ill, it's actually so much harder to look after the baby when I feel so awful.
But he is being such a darling - he's started to really grab at his toys and he always puts them straight in his mouth, haha!
But his poor little gums are rock hard and he's constantly drooling and chewing things so I know he's teething..
He loves standing up and shouting, and he laughs and smiles so much..
I feel so blessed to have him ♥

Yesterday I went to Ikea, Tesco and Mothercare World which was fun but my silly chest kept rattling and I was coughing a lot - I sounded like a heavy smoker, so nasty!
Anyway, I got my friends kids some little pressies, and a couple of things for Oliver of course - can't leave him out! :]
And then I got some candles and pictures and things like that from Ikea..
And I got Oliver new teats for his bottles in Tesco and these things by Tommee Tippee called "gummy teethers" but I ended up getting angry with a really rude and dismissive cashier, and somehow they got left behind - I was gutted because they ddn't have any more of them today, so I had to get them from another shop where they were double the price!
TSK at the stupid cashier man.

Anyway!
I got my Amazon order delivered yesterday morning and I was so excited - I got 3 new books: "Angel Uncovered" by Katie Price and "The Goddess Guide" and "The Goddess Experience" by Gisele Scanlon ♥
I know the Katie Price one is trashy but I love her books, they're too addictive, haha!
The ones by Gisele Scanlon really are amazing - so beautiful to look at and I really can't wait 'til I have time to sit down with a nice hot choccie and look through them properly :]

We also got a new bed with a memory foam matress and oh my goodness - I love it!
It's so comfy and I haven't had a bad back since we got it.
The only thing is that when you're getting in and out of it, there's no bounce to sort of help you move, so you feel uber heavy!
At least it's a mini workout though, haha :D

A couple of lovely things I got lately:

The first one being this bag from Primark - I saw a girl walking down the street with it and I knew I had to have one - it combines two of my fave things; leopard print and sequins, yay..



And then this little lot..



This was not bought all in one go, this was over the period of a month maybe!
We have the Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara which came free with Glamour magazine - I used it for the first time yesterday and I love it :D
Then Jessica Simpsons perfume caled "Fancy" - I love this because it smells so sweet and it lasts all day - I'm going to get the bigger bottle now I know i really like it.
I also got the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in "Nude Beige" which I wanted since I very first saw it, and I found it online for about £14 so yay - it's well worth the money as it's so creamy and doesn't dry my lips out at all - I'm in love with the colour too!
I'm slighty mad about peach blush at the moment so I've been looking for one, and I found this Me Me Me Cheek'E cream blush in Superdrug which is amazing - the colour is perfect for me and it really stays put on my skin all day which is a must for me because I have almost no time for touch-ups throughout the day.

My Mum bought me this make up case from a random little shop, and it was only £4 :o
It's gorgeous!



Pink's my fave colour so she knows that when there is something pink AND related to make up, I have to have it!

Now, on to my iPhone :]
When Ste originally gave it to me on my birthday he had already applied this Hello Kitty sticker cover thing, which I adore so much!

Front:


And back:


And he just got me a hard cover so I don't feel paranoid about ruining it - I just put this on when I'm out and about or there is a bit of craziness going on in the house with kids and whatnot..



It's gorgeous - reminds me of ice cream for some reason!

When I was in Tesco yesterday I got this sock thing to keep it ultra pristine - yes, I am a perfectionist, and yes, I know it's silly, but I love it :]




Next to it is a cute little notebook which I'm going to keep in my handbag as I'm always forgetting things, and this will be perfect for little notes and lists :]

Ooh and before I forget - there is one thing I'm really pleased with, and that's just a very basic fluffy eyeshadow brush I bought at Boots for just over £4 I think, something like that - I was tempted to get a mac fluffy brush but I saw this and thought I'd try it before I splashed the cash on the more expensive one..



I have been using this brush so much since I got it!
It's nice and soft and it blends reeeeally well, with minimal shedding which is always a bonus!
There's nothing quite so annoying as brush fluff all over your lovely made-up face.

So yeah, I think that's about it for now.
I will try and update again just as soon as I can, please be patient with me :]
Hugs and sparkles
xoxo

2 comments:

lydiaoc26 said...

Love the blog!
How random is this, but I think you're my friend on myspace whom I may have spoken to quite a fair bit? Haha.
Hope you are doing ok,
I can't figure out how to follow you on this blog by the way - help! xox

peachylaaa said...

thank you doll, and yay for myspace, haha :D ♥
i'm doing alright, still fairly new to all this blogger business so i've just added the gadget so you can follow the blog - hurrah!
am following yours doll, stay in touch
xoxo