Tuesday, July 07, 2009

My Most Worn..

Okay, so the lovely Zoella (http://schoee.blogspot.com) created a post where you don't talk about your favourites, as they change all the time, you talk about the things that you have worn and used the most - this looked like fun so I thought that I would get involved! :D

First is-

1] Lipstick:



I have two here - both pink shades (no surprises there!) - the one on the left is a Maybelline Watershine in "Juicy Bubblegum", and the one on the right is a Rimmel Lasting Finish in "Pink Champagne".
I have back-ups of both and I never let myself run out, I always come back to these two ♥

2] Earrings:



My Fiance bought me these from Accessorize and I am hardly ever seen without them - they're so gorgeous!
Anyone who knows me will say I adore sparkly things and the teal colour of these earrings is something else that I really love about them ♥

3] Dress/ Top:





My most worn dress is this summery floaty one from Primark - it only cost me about £10 and I have had it for about 2 years or more now - the print is so cute! ♥



And my most worn top is also from Primark and is this ruffle-fronted one.
I also have two more of these, one in hot pink and one in coral - that's how much I wear these things, haha ♥

4] Nail Polish:



If I am in a rush and I can't be bothered to apply a real colour, I tend to grab the Sally Hansen French Manicure Kit and I'll use the "Sheerly Opal" polish seen here in the right side of the pack - it just gives such a lovely sheen to the nails, with the slightest lilac/ pink tint - I love it.
My most used colour is the Rimmel 60 Seconds polish in "Portabello Pink" - I think I'm on my third bottle now!
It's so bright and yet it's still very wearable - perfect ♥

5] Shoes:





I think I have a Primark addiction, haha!
These leopard print flats are so comfy and I always grab these when I'm running around with my son or shopping - and they only cost me about £5, yay! ♥

6] Hair Product:



Without a doubt it's the Pantene Pro V Ice Shine Hair Spray - I use this almost every day just to give my hair some lift and shine, it's amazing ♥

7] Perfume:



I have been wearing Thierry Mugler "Angel" for years now and I honestly don't ever want to run out of this stuff - it smells so good and everyone always asks what it is when I have it on.
I think this is my favourite perfume ever! ♥

8] Handbag:





Yet another(!) Primark goodie, I got this ages ago and I just love the colour of it..
It's all soft and slouchy and it goes with almost anything, so I tend to grab this bag the most.
The bottom photo shows a side view and the detail at the base of one side of the strap - simple but cute ♥

So that's it ladies, this post has taken me all day to do as my little boy is teething and he is really suffering bless him :[
He's a very grumpy little man!
I will try and post as soon as I can though.
Hugs for all
xoxo

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this tag, so much fun to read!! Love everything, the dress and earrings are very pretty and I am going to have to look into both those lipsticks as they look like great colours!

Awww poor little grumpy teething man! Why do we need to have teeth? Everything about them is so painful!

Take care xx

LoveAtFirstBite said...

LOVE the dress that's something i would pick for myself :) And i wear that Maybelline lipstick loads as well, great minds! Hope Oliver feels better soon, give him lots of kisses xx