Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mamasakio :D <3

Now, this is a really important post for me so I'm hoping plenty of people read this! :D

I have discovered that a wonderful lady I know called Shirley, a London based artisan, makes and sells beautiful handcrafted jewellery - after seeing her work myself I cannot articulate enough how wonderful it is..

Shirleys work is simple yet so stunning, and you can see the time, care and thoughtfulness that has gone in to each and every creation.

Shirleys jewellery is made from a number of gorgeous materials; beads, semi precious gems and stones, clay and mother of pearl..

She uses colours and patterns in keeping with current and future seasons and trends, so you can match your new piece to your latest fashion finds!

Her pieces are of a high quality and finished to a standard that you would expect to pay a lot more for - her prices are ever so reasonable and she also offers free shipping no matter where you live!
You can't say fairer than that :)

I also have to add that if you follow her blog which I will link you to below, you will get a 10% discount off your order..
Aaaaand..
If you become a fan on Facebook (again, links below), you will get an additional 10% off!

Mamasakio Blogger Website - Follow blog for your 10% discount

Mamasakio Etsy Shop

Mamasakio Zibbet Shop

Mamasakio Dawanda Shop

Mamasakio Facebook Page - Become a fan for 10% discount!

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to email Shiley at:

mamasakio@hotmail.com

Okay so that is it for now darlings, if you want to leave a comment on this post please do, as I would like to be able to give Shirley some feedback :D

Hugs as always
xoxo

0 comments: