Friday, October 09, 2009

update..

Okay so this isn't going to be the most cheerful post but I hope those of you who read it will bear with me..

Basically I have been having trouble in my relationship and we have come to the decision to have a break to see if we can sort things out :(
I haven't told anyone except from my mum and a close friend so it's a big deal to even be writing this for me.
I'm hoping that given time, we can figure out where we went wrong and give things another go but you never know what is going to happen in life so I don't want to get my hopes up.
I just know that for our sakes and most of all for Olivers sake, we could not continue to have such an unhealthy relationship.

I am so lucky to have a supportive network of people who I know will be there for me through the tough times.
And I'm also glad Christmas is on the way so I have a time to look forward to and prepare for - some sort of focus apart from Oliver..
I want to make things magical for him, give him a wonderful time no matter what.
I was looking round the shops today with him and my mum and i was smiling, thinking of Christmas day and seeing his little face ♥

On the subject of shopping, I will be making a post soon about recent buys and loves.
I am hoping I will be able to make more use of this blog now, i know I have to keep busy and keep my mind occupied.
It's okay when Oliver is up, I am completely engrossed in him and what he needs but once he is in bed at night that is the lonely time when my mind wanders, so I will be probably mostly be doing late night blogging :)

Anyway, I'm sorry this was a bit crappy but I just wanted people (if anyone reads this, haha) to know where I have been.

Hugs as always
xoxo

3 comments:

Jo said...

Awww sorry to hear about your break up hunny :( some time apart will do you both the world of good, and like you said its best for Oliver sake, its better to have 2 parents that are apart and happy than 2 parents together that are constantly arguing. Having a child can put a huge strain on a relationship and it really needs working on to keep it strong. Maybe try dating again with your bf, nothing heavy.. the odd night out etc then going home seperatly, give him chance to miss you and let him see the old you that he fell in love with.

Hope everything works out for you hunny.

Best Wishes

Jo.. xxxxx

Sarah said...

I am so sorry to hear things have not been going well for you. I am glad you have a supportive group of people to help you through this!

The videos you have been posting of Oliver are gorgeous, his smile melts my heart and I am not even close to being a baby person.

Take care xxx

Whit said...

hey hun!! stay strong!

I tagged you: http://whitzmakeuptipz.blogspot.com/2009/10/color-tag-yellow.html

-whit