Saturday, January 09, 2010

eotd :)

Hello once again lovelies :)
Oliver went out with his Dad today so I got the chance to settle down and have a proper look at one of my latest beauty bargains, the nyx eyeshadow palette in Champagne and Caviar.
I adore this palette and there isn't one colour in there that won't be lovingly used!
I also got the Catwalk palette which I love equally and will no doubt make an appearance on my blog soon ♥
So here is a peek at the simple but pretty look I did (don't forget to click to enlarge the images)..
But please be forgiving of how tired I look, this is what lack of sleep does to a girl! lol







And here is what I used..



After I did that I just added my usual black winged liquid eyeliner by Bourjois and black voluminous carbon black mascara by L'oreal :)
I'm a creature of habit, what can I say!

Also definitely worth a mention is this lipstick..





It's the Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Crystal Baby and I looove it - as I'm sure you must know by now, I am a huge nude lip fan (as many of you ladies are) but it's not just the colour that has won me over; the consistency of this is gorgeous, it glides on, is creamy but not too thick and it feels so moisturising!
Gotta love Estee Lauder, they never fail to please :)

So that's that, but as for future posts..
I will do a general update one as it is long overdue, plus a "collective haul" type of post sharing some of my most recent buys with you.

So 'til next time, hugs for all as always

- Nikki xoxo

6 comments:

Jo said...

Simply stunning hunny!!!

Love NYX palettes. Such good value for money.

xxx

Jo said...

Oh and hun, you've still got a problem with your comments, it doesn't show the word verification box and publish box, I had to tab through. So other Ladies might not know how to do that, so just thought I'd mention it, incase you are wondering why you dont get comments, they might not be able to.

xxxx

bowsnhearts said...

I love this look! You look a bit like Katy Perry to me in this picture for some reason. And she's hot!

peachylaaa said...

thank you ladies!! :D <3

jo, i think the problem has been fixed now, hooray!
thanks for letting me now :)

<3

x.abigail said...

Your eyes look lovely :-)
And your skin looks flawless. Jealous!!

xxx

peachylaaa said...

aww thank you so much hun!
trust me, my skin has been a nightmare lately, especially around my chin :(
must be a trick of the lighting or something, haha!
x x x