Monday, January 11, 2010

girly survey/ quiz :)

I saw this quiz on the lovely Deanne5253's blog and thought I'd give it a go :)
I love filling out surveys and the fact that it's a girls one made it appeal even more, haha! ♥


1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Very sweet.. I like little romantic gestures like that.

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
I've never worn a poofy dress! And I don't really wear short ones to be honest, I like wearing dresses that come either just above or just below the knee :)

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
I'd be very surprised!

4. Group dates or single dates?
Single, purely because I like one on one time on dates.. Going out with a group is nice too though :)

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
If it means they're dismissive towards me, then yes, I can't stand it!
I think it's only really immature insecure guys do that though, because it shows they can't be themselves for the fear of what others might think.

6. Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
Diamonds are lovely but I can think of lots of other things I like a lot more!

7. Is your hair up or down?
It's up because it was annoying me when it was down, haha..

8. Do you straighten your hair?
Very rarely, I don't really have the time to most days. Plus I like to use as little heat on my hair as possible!

9. Whats your favorite girly magazine?
I like all the gossip ones like Heat, and I love In Style and Elle etc. for all the fashion and beauty.. I'm a bit addicted to magazines!

10. What's your favorite mascara?
L'oreal Voluminous, I adore it

11. Do you get your nails done?
I always do them myself :)

12. Small or large purses?
Large, always!

13. In your purse, what are your must haves?
Mobile, keys, lip products, purse/ wallet, things for my son if he's with me, oyster card..

14. Jeans or skirts?
Jeans, I live in them

15. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
I can't - maybe I did before I had my baby but I need to be comfortable when I'm running around after him ♥

16. Do you text message a lot?
I do, I love texting!

17. What would you do if you got pregnant?
I'd be over the moon to be honest, I love being pregnant and having babies lol

18. What's your favorite color?
Pink, yes typical girl I know, haha!

19. Heels or flats?
Flats - I love my ballet pumps

20. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Yes, of course! I'm soppy.

21. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
Only in an emergency. I'm just not comfortable without a bit of make up on.

22. Walmart or Target?
I don't know, we don't have those stores in the U.K. :(

23. Do you wear collared shirts?
Not often

24. Do you like preppy boys?
I just like guys who take care of themselves really!

25. Are you spoiled?
No sadly :( haha, I'd love to be spoiled.

26. Do you think lip gloss is the best?
It's great but I think I prefer lipstick a little bit more

27. Do you own any big sunglasses?
I love huge sunglasses! I have a few pairs, but no designer ones.

28. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Maybe an hour or a little less unless I'm washing my hair.

29. Do you like to wear band aids?
Erm, only if I've hurt myself!

30. Do you like skater boys?
I used to, but I think I'm a bit old for that now lol

31. Do you wish there is something you could change about you?
So many things! Loads.

32. Gold or silver?
I only wear silver and white gold

33. Do you like to receive flowers?
Love it!

34. Do you like surfer boys?
Erm, they're okay.

35. Do you dress up for holidays?
A bit, yeah :D It's fun.

36. Do you like to wear dresses?
Sometimes yes, it depends on the occassion really ♥

37. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
Maybe 6 or 7..

38. In the last 48 Hours have you hung out with a guy?
Oliver :D

39. Do you wear lipstick?
Yep, all the time

40. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
If I really liked the guy I doubt I'd care about his height very much :)

43. Do you like to hold hands?
I love it, I'm a bit of an affection junkie lol

44. What is the youngest you would date?
Nobody younger by a couple of years I'd say.. But generally it depends on the person

45. What is the oldest you would date?
Hmm.. Mid thirties? I haven't really thought about it

46. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
His eyes and smile

47. Is it hot when guys are sweaty?
Sometimes!

48. What is the best possible feature in a boy?
Honesty - if I can't trust a guy then there is no point in me being with them

49. Do you like making eye contact?
I do but if I really like someone I blush lol! I'm terrible

50. Do you ever picture your wedding dress and wedding?
Sometimes.. But I'm starting to doubt I'll get married, I hate the idea of divorce

52. Would you kill for chocolate?
No way

53. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
A good while yes, but not hours and hours!

54. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
It depends.. I hate mad crowds and huge queues but I looooove shopping so much.. So maybe an 8?

55. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite shows?
Nope, I don't watch much tv really

56. Do you yell a lot?
I get loud when I'm really excited and I yell when I'm very angry, but most of the time I don't shout :)

57. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
My job is being a full time Mumma to my son, so yes!

58. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
Nope, I don't see the point in that really

59. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
I don't write poetry, haven't done for a long time!

60. What makeup could you not live w/out?
Black liquid eyeliner, mascara and pink lipstick!

61. Do you fall in love easily?
It completely depends.. I am a romantic though

62. Do you have cramps? right now?
Yes! :(

63. Do you consider yourself pretty?
I don't think I'm hideous but I don't think I'm pretty either. I'm average! lol

64. Do you think guys will open this, even though it says girly questions?
Nah, I don't think any males actually read my blog, haha!

xoxo

5 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

I love poofy dresses but they are not very practical for everyday wear! Especially in an office environment!

Yeap! My basics are mascara, pink lipsticks and black eyeliner as well.

And in regards to no. 63, I think you are pretty! :D

peachylaaa said...

thank you so much for your comment hun, i couldn't agree more about pooft dresses not being practical, no matter how pretty they are :)
as for me being pretty, that is so kind of you to say! <3

bowsnhearts said...

No prob!

jennie said...

I've nominated you for an award on my blog lovely! xo

peachylaaa said...

jennie you are such a sweetheart!!
my first award, eee! :D
thank you darling <3