Sunday, January 10, 2010

please read!

Hi all, this is going to be a super quick post asking you for a big favour!

I have been having some trouble with my page and it meant that some readers weren't able to post comments on my blog entries..
I have just changed my layout and I am hoping this will have fixed things.

So pleeeease, try and leave a comment here and if it won't let you then please drop me an email letting me know there are still problems at:

peachylaaa@googlemail.com

Hugs for all and sorry for the hassle!

- Nikki xoxo

3 comments:

Shirley said...

hello darling, it's mumma!
just made a blog so follow me please :)
love you
xoxoxo

Mamasakio said...

Hi sweetheart,
Everything OK?
X Shirley

peachylaaa said...

hi shirley!
everything is alright now, blog drama over and personal drama getting sorted :)
i'm on my way to getting my smiley face back.
how are you darling? x