Thursday, February 04, 2010

Playboy Cosmetics FOTD and hair update!

Today I used some of the products featured in my previous blog post and I thought I weould show you how it turned out :) ♥

Without flash:



With flash:



Eyes:



Eye with flash:



Lips with just lipliner (paler end of "Pinky Pout"):



Swatches of all three double ended lipliners (no flash) from L-R, "Pinky Pout", "Mauve-a-lous", and "In the Buff":



Swatches with flash:



For blush I used "Peach Bunny" and on my eyes I used "After Hours" and "Party".
After applying an eye primer, I took the "Party" duo and used the pink colour all over the lid with the taupe in the outer v and crease area.
I then took the shimmery white colour from "After Hours" and put that on the browbone and inner corner.
Simple! but quite pretty for an everyday look I thought.
I will do a different eye on Saturday and use one of the Playboy lip glosses as well so you can see what they're like :)
Anyway! I hope you this has been helpful or enjoyable in some sort of way, haha!

As for my hair - I have let it go back to its natural colour and I'm planning on dying it on Saturday using one of the Garnier hair dyes from the Cherry Collection.
My hair was also getting long and heavy so I cut it today (I always cut my own hair - hairdresser phobia much!) and chopped quite a bit of the length off - it's so much quicker to wash and dry which comes in really handy because I'm always running around with my son.
It's still got some layers in it and it's not too short (short hair does not suit me at all!) so I'm happy with it for now.
My hair grows really quick so once some of the length has come back I think I might try and face my hairdresser phobia because I want to try getting long layers and a side fringe :)

Right, that's it for now.
I might have a haul post for you soon as I'm going shopping Friday :D
If I do get some goodies I might put it in with my next fotd post on Saturday.

Hugs as always
- Nikki
xoxo

0 comments: