Sunday, April 25, 2010

If I were..

Hi lovelies! :)

I have a day to myself as Oliver is out with his daddy so I thought I'd do a little quiz/ survey type thing to keep myself occupied while I wait for the water to heat up for my bath..
I have seen quite a few people doing this tag so I thoughtI'd join in!
I hope you don't find it too boring..

♥ If I were a gemstone, I'd be an amethyst.

♥ If I were a scent, I'd be cinnamon.

♥ If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be leopard print ballet pumps.

♥ If I were the weather, I'd be a snowy winters day.

♥ If I were a facial expression, I'd be a cheesy grin.

♥ If I were a car, I'd be a pink VW camper van.

♥ If I were a time of day, I'd be sundown.

♥ If I were a month, I'd be the best month, December.

♥ If I were a place, I'd be a countryside retreat.

♥ If I were a liquid, I'd be chocolate milk.

♥ If I were a taste, I'd be spicy.

♥ If I were a sea animal, I'd be a seahorse.

♥ If I were a food, I'd be spicy chicken.

♥ If I were a colour, I'd be bubblegum pink.

♥ If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a bass guitar.

♥ If I were a flower, I'd be a pink and white orchid.

♥ If I were a song, I'd be "Precious Things" by Tori Amos.

♥ If I were a planet, I'd be Venus.

♥ If I were an object, I'd be a well read book.

♥ If I were a fruit, I'd be a mango.

♥ If I were a sound, I'd be the leaves of a tree rustling in the breeze.

♥ If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Saturday.


Hugs as always,

Nikki xoxo

0 comments: