Monday, April 19, 2010

like, love &hate..

Okay so I wasn't directly tagged by anyone to do this post, but I've seen quite few peoples answers and I really wanted to do my own :) ♥
If anyone reading this hasn't done it, please do!

Rules;
♠ Fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

1] I like long walks in the countryside with my boys during spring and summer
2] I like surprises, even though they drive me crazy - I always try so hard to guess what it could be!
3] I like meeting other mums and discussing our children and lives
4] I like lie ins - they're very rare though!
5] I like mixing up my cereal - I never have just one type at a time
6] I like shopping - finding new make up to try, clothes to wear and all sorts of cute things for my son just makes my day
7] I like when you meet someone and instantly click with them
8] I like snuggles with my son - he's so active he hardly sits still for a moment so when he does come to me for a cuddle it makes it all the more precious
9] I like books - I am obssessed and have been since I was little; the vast majority of my pocket money went on books as a child ♥
10] I like having "me time" - once Oliver is in bed it's youtube, blogger and sims 3 time!
11] I like watching tv shows, movies and listening to music from the 1950's - I always wish I could find a time machine and go back to see what it would be like :)
12] I like black liquid eyeliner - I actually don't know what I'd do without it!

1] I love my son more than anything else in the world - he is the one person who always makes me smile, who can make me laugh when I'm sad and who I always want to hug and be with even when I want to be alone - he is like a part of me ♥

1] I hate dishonesty - once I know someone has lied to me, I will probably never trust them again
2] I hate selfish people - I naturally put my loved ones before myself so I find it hard to understand people who think of nobody but themselves
3] I hate not getting enough sleep - it makes me feel grouchy and yukky!
4] I hate being away from my son, even for a day - I miss him like crazy.. I've never spent a night away from him since he was born
5] I hate being let down and disappointed
6] I hate people who smoke, drink or do drugs around children
7] I hate days when you can't shake a bad mood
8] I hate narrowminded people - people who judge without knowing the full story, who say hurtful things about others based on the colour of their skin or their sexuality, people who beat children and/ or animals.. I think they're disgusting.

And that's it!
If you've done this, feel free to leave a link to your blog post as a comment :D

Hugs as always

- Nikki xoxo

0 comments: