Monday, April 19, 2010

Recent eyeshadow purchases, with pictures

I recently went on a bit of a mad online shopping splurge and bought quite a few eye products! Whoops..

First of all we have 4 Benefit Velvet Eyeshadows, one of which I already had and loved so I was determined to get more!





I can't even put in to words how gorgeous these are - clockwise from top left: Fawn Over Me, Dandy Bandy, Leggy and Bikini Line.
The texture really is like velvet and I could happily use these every day and not get sick of them! They're so pretty.
I got mine on Ebay and I would strongly recommend it - you do get fakes when it comes to cosmetics but personally I've never had any trouble and all the products I've bought have been in perfect condition and at a bargain price to boot!

I also got some Too Faced eyeshdows:



This one is called Glamazon and it's a pretty golden taupe colour which is perfect for ladies like me who love the glitter!
It's quite fine glitter and you don't get that much fallout with it so it's one eyeshadow I really enjoy using.



These are Too Faced shadow duos in Totally Toasted and Poodle Puff - Totally Toasted is lovely and shimmery and great for a neutral eye (which I adore), and I am always reaching for Poodle Puff, especially the lighter colour as it is a gorgeous highlight on the brow and cheekbones ♥



This is my beloved Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/ Liner in Birthday Suit - this isn't majorly pigmented but it is gorgeous as a base for your eyeshadows - it's got a lovely shimmer to it and I reach for this tons.



This is a L'oreal Chrome Shine eyeshadow in Beige Shimmer that I actually bought in my local Superdrug and I know I say this about everything but I really do adore it!
Don't you just love finding new things to try? It makes me so happy ♥
This shadow looks lovely all over the lid or as a crease colour if you're going for a light eye look.
The texture is really soft and the pigmentation is amazing - I do love my drug store products I have to say :)

What are your favourite eyeshadows? Do you have any recommendations for me? :)

Hugs as always

- Nikki xoxo

2 comments:

jennie said...

Gorgeous benefit shadows, me wants! I'm going to toddle off to ebay now hehe xoxo

Peachypops said...

yay!!
honestly they're lush, i actually want more of them, haha >.<
i think i have a slight problem xoxo