Sunday, July 04, 2010

Something to pass the time..



1. Where is your cell phone? It's in the next room charging.

2. Your hair? Freshly dyed! (red)

3. Your mother? The Mothership is at her mums house doing some gardening for her :)

4. Your father? Is sitting next to me, hungover and snoozing <3

5. Your favorite food? Right now it'd be either Pick n Mix or chicken tikka massala! Yum.

6. Your dream last night? I really don't remember a lot of my dreams these days, thank goodness.. Because my dreams when I'm pregnant are always insane.

7. Your favorite drink? Fave general drink is water, can't beat it.. I also love tropical juice. For a treat it's got to be chocolate milk. And fave fizzy drink is Dr Pepper (I hardly ever drink that though).

8. Your dream/goal? My ultimate goal is to raise my chilren somewhere green and safe - we're currently living in a horrible part of London and this isn't what I want for them - they deserve better.

9. What room are you in? The living room. And my dad has just started snoring, haha!

10. Your hobby? Reading, writing, playing with my son, shopping, doing make up/ hair..

11. Your fear? Losing my kids. I can't even bear to think of my life without them.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In the countryside/ by the coast with my little family, happy and healthy.

13. Where were you last night? Relaxing at home.

14. Something you aren't? A liar and a cheat. Never ever.

15. Muffins? Yes please! Right now I'd love a blueberry one :)

16. Wish list item? Ahh, too many things! I'd love a little spree in MAC actually! Some new eyeshadows and a msf would be lovely.

17. Where did you grow up? I've lived in the same house almost my whole life - it's in North London.

18. Last thing you did? Fixed the tear in my sons book and pulled a silly face at him ♥

19. What are you wearing? A purple maxi dress, black cami top and white flip flops with a clear stone in them.

20. Your TV? Is currently on Five USA - we love CSI and all those good shows!

21. Your pets? We've got a jack russell terrier but when we move we're going to get kitties :)

22. Your friends? Don't seem to be very interested in me since I had kids. Oh well.

23. Your life? Is amazing because of my babies ♥

24. Your mood? it's okay, but it's likely to take a downward turn soon - silly hormones!

25. Missing someone? Nobody living.. But I wish my grandad and aunt were still around.

26. Vehicle? My dad has a Vauxhall Zafira which I have named Winston! I love it, it's amazing for family days out.

27. Something you are wearing? Pink lipstick.

28. Your favorite brand? Possibly L'oreal, but I love Benefit and MAC when I have more cash :)

29. Your favorite color? Pink and teal.

30. When do you laugh? At all the wrong times, loudly. I'm silly.

31. Last time you cried? I feel like crying a lot, but then I just get angry, haha!

32. Your best friend? As soppy as this sounds, it's my son. He's my constant companion and makes me smile when nobody else can.

33. One place that I go over and over? Anywhere by the sea or in the countryside ♥

34. One person who emails me regularly? Nobody really! I prefer handwritten mail :)

35. Favorite place to eat? It used to be Chili's Bar and Grill, but since that left the UK (*wails*) it's probably Marine Ices.

4 comments:

em said...

mmm I had chicken tikka last night... yum! I love reading posts like these, you sopund like such a great mum! xx

Peachypops said...

I had one on Friday, heehee! Yum <3
I love reading these posts too, and I can never resist doing them :)
Thanks so much darling, that's so nice of you to say!
I try my best with my son, I love him and the baby in my belly tons and would do anything for them
xo

Luxi said...

aww this is so cute, you never know who's gonna stick with you when you have your babey,x

LuvLux
xxx

Peachypops said...

It's weird, it's like because I've got Oli and I'm pregnant, I can't possibly be the same person I was before! lol
So silly..
xxx