Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm still here! :)



I became a proud mumma for the second time on the 1/1/11 at 1:11pm!
Isabella Olivia Rose was born natirally at home in my birthing pool and she's been keeping me on my toes ever since :)

I won't lie, it's been tough running around after my son Oliver, who will be two years old on the 21st and having a new baby - especially as she was very poorly with jaundice and feeding issues, but slowly but surely we're getting on track.

I've recently moved house too, and it's manic but great to finally have our own family home <3
We're finally out of London, living in Essex and enjoying the peace and quiet and fresher air!
I'll do a proper house update once we've finished unpacking and we've got all the furniture we need.

Needless to say, I haven't had much time for shopping or make up lately (boo, hiss!) but I'm planning on spoiling myself a bit this Friday when I go out, so I might have a haul post for you soon! :)
I'm at my mums house with the kids 'til Friday and have just found out that her local Boots has started stocking Benefit - bad news for my purse, haha!

It's my 27th birthday on Friday and I'm looking forward to spending it with the ones I love the most <3
I'm going to take lots of piccies so I'm sure some will find their way on here too.

I'm sorry I've been so quiet - things really have been mad but I'm going to try and set aside a little time for blogging when the kids are sleeping and no housework needs to be done.

Huge hugs if you're reading this! I've lost some followers recently and although I don't blame them, it did make me sad - I feel guilty!

Anyway, 'til next time,

- Nikki xo

3 comments:

Caz said...

Congratulations on little Isabella!
I hope you have a lovely birthday on Friday and i'm looking forward to more of your posts :) xxx

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Congratulations hun! xxx

Peachypops said...

Thanks so much, both of you lovely ladies! xoxo