Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NYX Round Lip Glosses - Ballerina Pink and Sorbet

I've been wanting to try some NYX lip products since I bought 2 of their 10 colour eyeshadow palettes from Ebay ages ago..
I'd heard so many good things about the brand but never saw any products in stores near me, so I had a little look online again.
Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm a complete lip product junkie - I have so many glosses and lipsticks but I can't seem to get enough of them!
I really do think they make a look complete.
Anyway, I found my the round lip glosses here on Amazon and after Google image searching for ages, I finally decided on Sorbet, a soft peachy pink, and Ballerina Pink, a bright pink with blue undertones.









Both glosses have fine multicoloured shimmer in them which I personally like (sparkly things have always been an addiction of mine!) but I know that some people might find glitter irritating.
One thing that does bother me about these glosses is the smell - it's almost like washing up liquid!!
I don't notice it so much once they're applied to the lips but if you sniff the applicator directly it is a bit unpleasant, haha!
Other than that I don't have anything negative to say - the glosses aren't very sticky at all, still manage to last a decent amount of time and I bought them for a very reasonable £3.94 each with free p&p :)

Are you a fan of NYX products?
If so, what are your favourites?


Hugs as always,

- Nikki xo

4 comments:

Catanya said...

Lovely post, honey, I love the look of Sorbet gloss!!
I wanted to tell you that the layout of your blog is beautiful,
XOXO from a new follower,
Catanya

Peachypops said...

Thank you so much Catanya! :D
I really appreciate your comment.
I'd definitely recommend the Sorbet gloss, it's pretty and very affordable!
I'm going to read your blog post about BB Creams now, I have been wanting to know more about them :) xx

Emma said...

They are really pretty, I've not had much experience of nyx but I think I may order some from Amazon!

x

LauraMck said...

These look gorgeous...:):)I would definitely go for these colours xxx